entries::
author::
friends::
shouts::
history
Thursday, March 30, 2006
1:30 PM
It has been almost a week since I last updated this blog. Also, I haven't been into my exercise program lately. I've been busy this week.
Two of my children graduated this March. My son graduated high school last March 26 and my daughter in elementary which was last Tuesday, March 28. We celebrated the occassion by eating out at Itallianis Restaurant. Yes... at Itallianis on two separate dates!!! Just ONE DAY apart!! All of my children enjoyed their meals during their first visit that they decided once again to celebrate the graduation day of my daughter in this same restaurant. The food tasted good and the service was exellent.
Now that they've added a new restaurant in their list of favorites, we don't have to settle to Max's Restaurant during graduation day.
*****
the author
jackie cruz
july.30
leo
jackiecruz0730@yahoo.com
wishlist
a video camera
up coming events